Buy now price is for e-learning only, scroll down for full price.
Buy the e-learning now, complete the home study during lockdown then join us for the in water component anytime before the end of July 2021.
The SDI Snorkeler Diver Course is designed to give students the necessary skills to efficiently snorkel in conditions similar to their training without the direct supervision of an instructor.
What you can expect to learn in this course:
The SDI Snorkeler Diver course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more:
The aquatic environment
- Heat loss
- Marine life injuries
Physics and physiology
- Equalization techniques
- Mask, fins, and snorkel
- Exposure protection
- Buoyancy compensator device
- Weight systems
- Dive flag
- Rescue signal
- Knife or cutting device
Planning your dive
- Diver fitness and overexertion
- Buddy system
- First aid
Some of the required skills you will have to demonstrate include:
- Properly prepare, don, and adjust all snorkeling equipment
- Perform a buddy check, and demonstrate good use of the buddy system
- Safely conduct exits and entries either from land, or boat
- Achieve neutral buoyancy
- Proper breathing and clearing of a snorkel
- Proper use of buoyancy compensator device/snorkel vest
- Surface dives
- Proper use of hand signals
Course includes one shore based snorkling training sesion and a boat based training session at 2 diffrent sites. Course cost includes full equipment rental.
Normal full course cost is $349, however if you buy the elearning during July 2020 you save $150!
Balance to pay for inwater training is only $179*
*Balance due at time of booking date for in water training.
Best price guarantee: If we advertise the in water training at a lower rate any time prior to the end of june 2021 and prior to you completing the course, you can purchase the in water training at the lesser rate...