SCUBA Equipment Rental
As we are close to all of Victoria's popular dive sites including; Mornington Pier, Flinders Pier, Rye Pier, Blairgowrie Marina and Portsea Pier, renting dive gear on the Mornington peninsula couldn't be more convenient!
We offer a large and complete fleet of SCUBA equipment for rental. All of our rental equipment is regularly checked and serviced to ensure your safety and comfort. All of our wetsuits are replaced every 2 years and BCD's and Regulators are replaced every 3 years, so you can be sure your always diving in quality gear that is in great condition! Equipment is washed in disinfected and dried in our purpose built drying area to ensure the utmost hygiene.
For your convenience we can also offer an after hours pick up and drop off facility (perfect for night dives and early morning dives).
Hire rates are for the first 24 hours rental. Ie. pick up at 10AM Saturday and Return by 10AM Sunday
Rentals for more than 24 hours (1 day) attract a 25% discount OFF the total below rental price.
Rentals for more than 120 hours (5 days) attract a 35% discount OFF the total below rental price.
Our rental fleet includes Mares Puck II Dive computers, for your convenience we have included this short video presented by our SDI Instructor Stephen West, so that you can learn how to use your rental computer prior to your arrival.
T's & C's
- Equipment is rented at the renters own risk
- Please bring your certification card and valid id card for verification at time of rental
- Renter must hold curent certification and dive within the limits of their certification and experience
- Equipment must be inspected and accepted by the renter prior to departure to ensure the renter is happy with the equipment
- We reserve the right to charge the renter for any lost or damaged equipment
- Failure to return the equipment within the agreed timeframe may result in an additional full days rentall being charged